Has a member of University staff ever gone above and beyond to support your personal wellbeing? Perhaps you have a tutor who consistently recognises student welfare as a key priority?
For this award, we will consider, but not be limited to, the following criteria:
- The nominee aids the transition process into University life.
- The nominee demonstrates an awareness of the link between student welfare and academic performance.
- The nominee is aware of the appropriate referral processes and uses them accordingly
- The nominee demonstrates flexibility, supporting and meeting with students outside of the academic timetable if needed.
- The nominee understands the importance of community in a University environment.